martes, 24 de febrero de 2009

My Typical Weekend

On Friday morning I usually get up at half past ten, after that I have a special breakfast (with a lot of food), I choose the most confortable clothes and then I sart the weekend homework (I spend many time doing it so, when I have done this I give me a long time to play with the computer). On Friday afternooon I go to my "cau", It's like an "esplai", I saty in It three hours. I enjoy It, It's funny and I'm so happy to be in It.

On Saturday I have all the day free so, I never know what I will do, may be I go to the cinema with my friends, may be I read a comic or may be I play tha Piano. I hardly ever can know how my weekend will bem and that is what I really enjoy of It.

On sunday I always get up at seven o'clock and after I go to school. In my c
lass there are 30 people including me. We start on Mondays with history or geography, the teacher is so funny so I like her class. Afetr it, I have Catalan, Classic Culture, technologic science, one hour to do homework and maths.

And that is one of my typical weekends.

No hay comentarios: